Jim Lavin's AngularJS Services PDF
By Jim Lavin
About This Book
- Understand how providers are a necessary part of the AngularJS framework and the way leveraging companies can gain your application
- Design and constitution your AngularJS providers and research the simplest practices utilized in designing AngularJS services
- Effectively write, try out, and eventually set up your application
Who This booklet Is For
What you'll Learn
- Write Jasmine eventualities to check your AngularJS services
- Implement universal performance that may be leveraged via the controllers, directives, and different prone on your application
- Build providers that create, retrieve, replace, and delete your application's information on exterior servers
- Move enterprise good judgment to the customer part to construct a brand new category of serverless applications
- Optimize your AngularJS program for optimum performance
This publication will give you the abilities and top practices had to create AngularJS providers. It starts off with the basics of what providers are and their function in a regular AngularJS program. you are going to stroll in the course of the improvement of a real-world software utilizing providers around the quite a few software layers after which circulation directly to create prone that supply cross-cutting issues akin to messaging, logging, and authentication.
Next, the ebook covers prone that offer facts entry displaying you the way to have interaction with exterior cloud-based information providers and the way to cache facts at the customer to minimize community latency. The booklet then indicates you ways to put in writing prone that leverage different cloud-based companies to create mashups and contain performance on your program with out writing loads of code.
You also will how one can create enterprise good judgment items, ideas engines, and finite kingdom machines, that are used to supply enterprise good judgment to your application.
Read or Download AngularJS Services PDF
- D3.js 4.x Data Visualization - Third Edition
- Learning from jQuery: Building on Core Skills
Extra resources for AngularJS Services
AngularJS Services by Jim Lavin